Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why don't squirrels suffer from mental illness?

But so many humans do? I think there is something we can learn from the squirrels!Why don't squirrels suffer from mental illness?
I think they're all NUTS!Why don't squirrels suffer from mental illness?
Yeah, come to my back yard. The squirrels are all bat-sh*t crazy.
squirrels have learned to eat the nuts not be one!
no real intelligence...they run when i go outside
When your brain is the size of the nuts you eat, there's not much room for things to go wrong. As long as they gather food, find a place to live, prepare for hibernation, and procreate, they're good.
They do suffer! They all look so nervous.
I think they just are unable to convey their state of suffering from a mental illness to us.





You could argue that some are depressed, explaining why often you'll see squirrels jump suicidally into your car's path at the last moment.





Since I'm no Dr. Dolittle, though, I can't say I would be able to tell whether a squirrel is truly... nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment