Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do wild squirrels have names?

I was on a walk today with my friend, Ben, when a squirrel ran through the grass next to us. I said ';Hey Ben! Look at that squirrel!'; and as I said ';Ben';, it froze and looked at me. It started to run again and I called to it but it wouldn't stop. Then I said ';Ben'; again and it stopped and looked at me again. It ran a third time and the only way I could get it to stop was by yelling ';Ben';. I wonder if its name was Ben too.Do wild squirrels have names?
lol I guess it's possible, but you were probably saying ';Ben'; in a diferent tone of voice, animals respond to tone, not words.Do wild squirrels have names?
i doubt if they do have names they have english names, maybe it was the sound of your voice that caught it's attention
Clearly it was
Possibly...next time ask to see some form of id, just to be sure they're not messing with you
dude, gimme some of that weed you're smokin'.


my local squirrels just ignore me!
only if you name it:P i bet someone else named it Ben before you ran across it. but that's funny:)

No comments:

Post a Comment