Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please Answer~I want a mountain cur dog for hunting squirrels...I am having trouble finding puppies for sale..

I do not know where to look I have searched the web and still nothing i am looking for a breeded preferbly near ohio but it don't matter and i want one by christmas about 8 weeks old. Thanks!Please Answer~I want a mountain cur dog for hunting squirrels...I am having trouble finding puppies for sale..
I have a bluetick best dogs ever. But I thought about a black mouthed cur also. There is a magazine called ';Full Cry'; i think that they should have a website, also did you look on line for hounddogs. Even though curs are not offically 'hounds'; they are often listed as such, for thier scent hunting abilities. www.blackmouthcur.com


www.dogbreedinfo.com/blackmouthcur.htm


www.blackmouthcur.com/ladner's_bmcs.ht鈥?


www.fullcry.com


these might help you outPlease Answer~I want a mountain cur dog for hunting squirrels...I am having trouble finding puppies for sale..
http://www.meadowbrookmtnkennel.homestead.com/jukebox.html


Check out this website. We have a Mtn. Cur bred out of Jukebox Bud and she is a great dog. They may be able to help you find some good pups.
definitely check out full cry. also depending on where you are located in ohio check at your local outdoor/hunting supply store they may have listings for hunting dogs.


what area of ohio are you in? are you looking for male or female?


good luck with your search. i'll keep my eye out for one.
Good many breeders come in my work ( I work for a vet) good many curs, alot of folks use feist, not sure if you would want to have one shipped, I am in North Carolina. Also there is a website called livedeal.com , you just put in the info %26amp; see if you can find some close to you..good luck
try here: http://omcba.homestead.com/OmcbaWelcome.鈥?/a>


It is the homepage for the Original Mountain Cur Breeders Association. It shouldn't be too hard to find someone near you with pups

No comments:

Post a Comment