Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many squirrels....?

would I need to skin, in order to make a full length fur coat?





Don't worry, I won't waste the meat, friends will be only for a barby later.





Cheers and many thanks for your answers. :)How many squirrels....?
Have you any idea how closely the squirrel is related to God's finest creation?


Stand in the corner.How many squirrels....?
Hey friend i hope you are not serious....
only the caged ones.. it won't take many girlie!
200
Hey lay your mitts off my pal Squirrel Cage. In the mean time, feel free to lay your mitts on me...as long as you're not gonna skin me...
YOU DON';T NEED TO SKIN ANY SQUIRRELS!!! THEY ARE LIVING ANIMALS!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!
probably like about 50 or so, I know, I've tried
Brrrr, suddenly I am feeling very nekkid or exposed.


%26lt;rapidly looking for a quick exit%26gt;
I would say at least 120 .
same as the happy guy
Let the squirrels live!
Full length, you say? %26lt;twinkle in eyes%26gt;





How long is full length? Well if you are average in height, you would be around 5'8, and at that height, as long as you are not round like a beach ball, you would need (hmmmmm let's see, carry the 9, add 2 more dozen) ....ah yes, we have a grand total of 495 full grown male squirrels needed.
For a Size Small- 65 corn fed fat ones-Large-150-Ex-large 350-
waaaaaaaaaa?? Dont make a coat out of em, stuff them and make a kick azzzz stuffed squirrel army out of them like janitor did. i wish i had a squirrel army. i just have one ferocious one who tries to attack me if i dont give him peanuts and one that i lured into my house with a peanut trail and once inside he went ballistic. did you know that squirrels can climb curtains like a fireman climbs a ladder. they do, and even after opening all your windows and doors trying to chase a squirrel out of your house is impossible albeit a rockin' good time.
A workable skin is about 4 inches x 5 1/2 on a normal squirrel. I'm guessing at least 100 to make a full length coat. I'll mail you a few dozen if you are interested. BTW - Hey SquirrelCage
ZERO

No comments:

Post a Comment