Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do people dislike squirrels?

They regard them as nothing more than pest or rodents. They're cute.Why do people dislike squirrels?
I love squirrels.Why do people dislike squirrels?
I love the little tree-hoppers! They are absolutely adorable! I keep my cat (';Der Tanz Der Schatten';, aka ';Schatti';) in the house because he will catch and eat them. NOOOOO! BAD KITTY!!!





There is this one squirrel that hangs out by my house and I named her ';Miss Rosey Tail'; because her tail is a very pretty rosey shade. She absolutely adores Oreos, oranges and brown rice. She will eat out of my hand. I give her peanuts once in a while and she buries them for later. I bought her some strawberries the other day, but she's not sure what to think of them yet. She'll come around eventually. She's such a cute, good little squirrely girl.





I LOVE squirrels. In Scandinavian mythology, squirrels were messengers. They are not only all around my home (Miss Rosey Tail is only one of many), but they are fairly prominent in my culture! How cool is that?





~Morg~
they look like they could run and jump on you and rip your face off.There hyper and fast,
in the forest squirrels are OK, noisy little chatterers. little noisy little camp robbing punks.


Not a problem.


Kind of entertaining!


In the city(no effective predators) they are property destroying, song bird destroying , attic invading little vandals.





The typical effect of city living on our innocent youths.
I think they are kind of cute. I go to the park and run sometimes and i bring a bag of bread and i tear them in pieces and they come so close to me that you would never think they are scared of humans. I think they are special and I never thought wild animals would do that...
i don't know. while we're on the subject, why don't they like rats, mice or cockroaches either?
I don't dislike squirrels. Some of my best friends could be considered squirrels.
I guess I'm not people because I love squirrels!!!! I wish I could hop like one. :D
Try keeping a bird feeder filled - you'll find out why.


They empty it out in ten minutes,wasting half of it to the ants on the ground, when the birds could eat off of it for days.





Also, try having a garden or even a flower bed, when they find it they will ruin it.
Cute and even funny BUT oh man are they vicious!


The all black in colour ones are the most bad.


They can damages building, by living in attics, walls, porches. By groups of them.


Let put it to you this way- I have a 4 year old and this squirrel guards his stash of food (All we know is by the big cedar tree.


She goes out to play, with in 10 mins. top you can see things goes flying out of the bushes. NUTS, She is screaming, this crazy thing is running and jumping in mid air around her.


The squirrel won, she in house. It's happy, she sad, looking out the window.


So that's why I don't care for them, but would never hurt it. Even buy food for it in winter time.
not me I love them besides how can any1 dislike them there so cute
I love squirrels and especially my little brother, we love to observe them at the bus stop, lol
Yes. I think they are cute little balls of fluff.
they have rabies and people don't like death or rashes.
I think squirrels are cute. We feed ours that come around peanuts. They love them. We like to watch them play. However I do hate rats %26amp; mice.
Once they get used to being around people, they get used to you and they become a nuisance. Especially if people get into a habit of feeding them.


On my campus nobody likes to eat outside because squirrels will come out on the table near their food and try to steal some (as a result of people feeding them in the past). They also become a little agressive...throwing things at them does not scare them anymore.


As animals, they are fine....just enjoy them from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment