Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it okay to feed these squirrels?

These are the most unusual squirrels I have ever seen, and they are so pretty, I want to keep them hanging around. Is it okay to feed them, and what sorts of things do they like to eat?





Here is a pic of one of them my neighbour took:





http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z257/鈥?/a>Is it okay to feed these squirrels?
Them's zebra squirrels. I think they're in danger or rare or somethin.Is it okay to feed these squirrels?
LOL. Yeah, I would advise keeping a few cans of tomato juice around the house to get rid of the smell if you get sprayed.





My dad actually had a pet skunk when he was little....(we's country folk!). They had it's scent glands removed and he said it made a good pet after that.





And one time an opossum was on our back porch and my mom ';hollered'; at us to come and look at the ';giant rat';.





I'm glad I moved to the city several years ago....
That looks like some kind of skunk-ferret with a little racoon.lol,idk what to feed it but it's cute.


Edit-o.k.-so i've never seen a baby skunk-lol!!
Here kitty kitty kitty!
they are unique i see them around time to time they are unseal they eat nuts acorns and walnuts and Barrie's!!!!!!!!
birdseed is what I feed the squirrelies at my house


but that animal is looking a bit like a skunk
Dude, that's a skunk. Sure, go ahead and feed it. Good luck!
Awww. What are you doing with my kitty??
Not sure what they are called, but they taste like chicken.





edit: Oh hey Rousseau! I'm lovin' the new avie..so hot! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment