Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you stop for squirrels or run them over?

anyone who says they run them over is either a cynic teenager or an assholeDo you stop for squirrels or run them over?
I stop! I mean, if you were a harmless animal who went out in front of a car, would you want them to kill you? Also it puts them through pain.


It's just rude to do that! I even stop for bugs and toads if i can! Why are you asking this anyway??Do you stop for squirrels or run them over?
If there is not a lot of traffic, its best for you to stop because you wouldn't want to hurt the animal :( and if there's like a lot of traffic, then i think its best for you to avoid it.
Id stop and let them get across the road. I hate when ppl hit little animals and deer and then just leave them in the middle of the road.
I slow down and hope they move fast if not try to go around them but i would rather hit them then end up in a wreck or hurt somebody behind me.
I try my best to stop. But if it is going to hurt a humans life. Well its going to have to be the squirrel i kill!
I think it's a law you can't stop because then you endangering the people behind could get hurt.
I'll slow down to try and let them pass, but if they don't move I'll stop or drive around them. :D
I stop for any living things in the road.
STOP!!





Well, my mom stops. I can't drive yet.
run them over. lol.
definitely stop. Cats, not so much
umm stop or swerve.
LOL


stop

No comments:

Post a Comment