Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weird Q,but how many Squirrels do you have in your yard??

I have maybe 5-6,but my neighbour has like 10. I have literally have looked out the window and there are 10 squirrels eating from his food tray. That is alot isn't it? We don't have like huge yards but rather big. How many do you have roaming around?Weird Q,but how many Squirrels do you have in your yard??
I have 5 or 6 at a time, but my mother has a ton! Usually 9 or 10 devoted squirrels because she feeds them bread w/ peanut butter on it, shelled peanuts, and whatever else she thinks they'll like. I have gotten pictures of them looking for food %26amp; they come up to the sliding glass door and tap on it to let her know they need some snacks!Weird Q,but how many Squirrels do you have in your yard??
usually 2 or 3
.....I live in inner city Chicago, my yard is average size, and we have at least 8 squirrels here, lol. ;-D
I have a few, but I am the biggest one of them all. I put all the rest of them to shame...
I have never counted but i live in suburbia and there are lots of oak trees and LOTS of squirrel i would say at least 15
the one day I had a couple - and I'm not lying about this but the one squirrel was all white- I was like wow, because I never saw a white squirrel just on tv-it was really neat
They don't come in the fenced part of my yard because of our dogs, but they stay in the trees behind the fence... there are usually at least 10 visible, because there are walnuts, filberts %26amp; berries....
maybe 2... i hardly see any. i do, however, have about 20 birds.
We don't have a lot of squirrels. We get a lot of deer, though. They drive my dog crazy.
I have none b/c I have a dog that thinks its her job to hunt. I used to have a TON though b/c we have lots of trees...I'm talking way more than 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment