Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why does my breath smell like squirrels?

I think the larger question is how do you know what squirrels smell like? You little squirrel sniffer you.Why does my breath smell like squirrels?
I never smelled a squirrel..but assume I would not want to smell one..


If this is a serious question it could be diet related.. maybe a good cleaning at the dentist could be of help..Why does my breath smell like squirrels?
Because trolls eat squirrels and have poor oral hygiene.
I really don't but I also really don't care...
So, how close do you have to get to a squirrel to compare breath??
Brush you teeth and lay off the squirrels.
LOL i dont even know what squirrels smell like. wanna fill me in?
gotta stop eatin squirrel!
Youre stupid.





Oh well, 2 points for me.
EWWWW.. You be NASTY!
.............wtf!
you been sucking on to many nuts?








  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment