Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When are squirrels most active?

In my experience mornings and evenings like Eric said. I generally find them to be a bit more active before 9:00am though.


Sorry about all the BS comments you received.When are squirrels most active?
warm weather sunlight and lots of foodWhen are squirrels most active?
I see them most in fall when they are frantic to find and bury nuts, that be kinda y the season is in fall.
When they're lookin to bust a nut.
Dawn and dusk.








Well, then Dood.. I must be a hick.. proud of it too then.
Morning and the evenings...they tend to move around the same time as deer.
when theyre holding their nuts
When they're hungry -- which is all the time. I've never seen a season without squirrels (I do live in the Southeast, so there's no really cold weather or snow for them to content with.)
summer
* Early Morning, and Late Afternoon. *
u must be a true hick to hunt squirrels
spring duh! ;)
during the day
A lot of people have said in the afternoon but I have never seen any squirrels more than I do in the morning. I wake up and when I look out my kitchen window they are everywhere. I also noticed this while I pheasant hunting. I go out real early and see tons of squirrels in the morning but as the day goes on I see less and less.
LOL...........when they are looking for food!...........LOLOL!!!!
In missouri they are most active around this time of year.
when runnin from a hungry kitteh! merowwwwwww
While they are humping your gouged eyeball to give you aids.
when they are awake.


Probably more so when they are fed.


Be smart.


idiot
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment