Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is God's views on Squirrels?

Will I be accepted into the pearly gates even if I stolen an acorn here and there and even have frolicked with a raccoon or two?What is God's views on Squirrels?
Squirrels are sacred in my world aka my head. :PWhat is God's views on Squirrels?
Which god?





Odhinn might have a use for you, the Norns are likely to bicker at you, and I will force you out of my eaves.





Foul squirrel! Your true name is Ratatask! Begone! Away! no more gnawing at the walls from inside! No more I say!





Oh. Ah. Uh, Ahem. Yes, well, ok so, well there you have it then.
';Yes i believe you have the heart of a child,...


as i am taught,..he/she who has the heart


of a child is fit for the kingdom,...i'm sorry';


i can't stop laughing,...seriously,...i gotta go


i can't hang around here,...i bust stitches every time,...i visit


Take care,..still laughing,...gotta get some water,..peace I'm out';,...
God loves squirrels and does not expect them to be perfect, just as he does not expect mankind to be perfect. When he gets men and squirrels into heaven, then he will make them as perfect as He wants to do.





Until then, we are all a little nuts.








QUILL
Ha ha funny question. But in everyone's mind they are going to Heaven. So even you, little squirrel, will be accepted in your own mind, but nobody ever goes to Heaven. God doesn't exist,and NO the Bible is not proof.





I LOVE Squirrels! They are soo cute and cuddle and soft and oh so cute!!!!!
He is a forgiving God, so I think you will be ok. BTW, be careful for those cars, especially mine, I tend not to swerve for little vermin.
There is and never was a God. He is a fictional character from a fictional book.
God tells us that Squirrels, because they have paws and don't chew the cud are an unclean land animal for humans to eat as a food product.
Teehee.
ohh he likes squirrells


he likes them very much
Only if you repent to the God for your hideous sins!


If you do not, your little nutty butt will be forever in hell!
so your saying you have done ';it';? any way and stole only if you pray for your sins
God LOVES all of His creatures!
I have a tattoo that says Squirrel on my back...
They are so cute and cuddly!! :)
i dont know if animals get in to heaven seemingly they have no souls
yes
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment