Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is the deportation of squirrels illegal?

if so does ghangus khan own the blue prints for kinder eggs?


did hitler blow goats?Is the deportation of squirrels illegal?
If I knew who 'ghangus khan' was I could help you a bit more. Is he a cousin of the famous one then?


In answer to your questions, no the deportation of GREY squirrels is not illegal as they are American and the gun crime is therefore higher.


Yes 'ghangus' probably had the blueprints as Kinder eggs taste like they were laid by his cousin.


As for your third question I really have no idea what you are on.


But you made me laugh have a starIs the deportation of squirrels illegal?
Ghandi works at Burger King.
yes it is.........
Yes.


No.


Maybe.
I don't know what you're on, but mine's a pint!!!
No, as long they don`t have their nuts on them.
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment