Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which god has the best track record for finding missing Bad Squirrels?

The God of The Dead Sea Squirrels.Which god has the best track record for finding missing Bad Squirrels?
I'd be happy to pray to Quetzalcoatl if I thought it might bring forward the time of the Third Squirrelling.





(((err Blahblah)))Which god has the best track record for finding missing Bad Squirrels?
I think Zeus has the biggest nuts.
His holiness, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.





You to can become a pastafarian.
Zeus ,definitively Zeus! he's the man and the biggest God of them all!








P.s. in a nutshell
Emma Hoo, the Japanese God of hell. the bad squirrels aren't missing they just went to hell.
I'm thinking perhaps Artemis. I know she's the goddess of the hunt, but she also protects animals and I doubt she would want to hurt a squirrel, even a naughty one.
there are no Bad Squirrels!


A Squirrel's gotta do what a Squirrel's gotta do to get by.


That ain't bad, it's life


If any god finds 'em they ain't missing no more; right?
Me, the bad squirrels aren't missing, they are in my back yard!
The god with such bad track is not my God.
Not the one that talks to Bush, I do know that much. That God has given some pretty faulty intelligence.
That would be the Forest Goddess
Chip %26amp; Dale
The god with the most nuts?


.
the invisible pink unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment