Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who here knew that squirrels were our overlords?

squirrels are evil super intellgent beings that never die and rule us every one run run for yo life!!!Who here knew that squirrels were our overlords?
I didn't know that. I thought cats were our overlords! Whew! I was scared there for a second! I guess the squirrels are using the cats to throw us off their scent!


Thanks to you, we know the truth.Who here knew that squirrels were our overlords?
I am an evil super intellgent being that never dies and rules you as an overlord. I am a squirrel.
me
The squirrels are just tools of the ants. These are the real menace. They spend all their time scurrying around getting ready to take over the world whilst you fools attention is diverted by their dupes the squirrels. Arise homo sapiens and stand up to evil formicants.
I did know that. I hate how they put thosse decoys out, that look like dead squirrells. We must fight them somehow.
Squirrels - Nature's little speed bumps. The get reincarnated as Chipmunks and have to start the game over in Fargo, North Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment