Saturday, July 31, 2010

To Home owners only please. Can you help settle a debate my husband and I are having? It is about Squirrels.?

My husband think they are frendly loveable little creachers that do no harm or wrong. He feeds them daily, which draws them closer to the house. However I think they are destructive, vile rodents and do not wish to have them blocking the chimney, eating or nesting in the insulation of the attic or house.


Would as many of you as possible please vote on......if you are in favor of squirrels existence or against and explain why you choose your view. I would like details. We have bet a dinner out on this. Thank you for your cooperation.





1. they are my friends........i love them!!!!!





2. Squirrels eat my tulip bulbs and mess up the flowers, but are a minor inconvenience.





3. Squirrels have ruined my car, house, or other major building structure.





4. The damn thing bit me!!!!!!!To Home owners only please. Can you help settle a debate my husband and I are having? It is about Squirrels.?
I think they're less annoying than the majority of people on the streets of my city. In fact, I quite prefer the squirrels, period. I appreciate a creature that works so hard for their food, as opposed to creatures that live for eating themselves into apathy. So, I vote for 1. ';They are my friends - I love them!';To Home owners only please. Can you help settle a debate my husband and I are having? It is about Squirrels.?
i vote Capt American gets 10 points for best answer

Report Abuse



i think they should be left alone, dnt feed them they can find theyr own bloody food!!!! so im voting against the squirrels for reasons 3 and 4!! i repeat: do not feed the squirrels!
Shoot those squirrels! They taste great!
me I vote one. but my husband and best friend hate them so 3 and i/2. I do put out food but away from my house. I have put up fence material to keep them from the house, but they were here before me, so they are just trying to make a living like me.
Get rid of them
Im not sure of squirrels but in my old house we had a family of woodpeckers living in the wall our bedroom wall at that animals are cute but very destructive its best to keep them away


I say #3
1#. I've always wanted to have one as a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment