Saturday, July 31, 2010

Squirrels: What makes them so totally unstoppable?

Their ability to intimidate by twitching their tail.Squirrels: What makes them so totally unstoppable?
I have a 38 special that bets there not that unstoppableSquirrels: What makes them so totally unstoppable?
They are fast and light on their feet!
Their speed and that twitching tail. I had a squirrel once, it was abandoned by it's mother I suppose, so we raised it and then it started biting. It started being an outside pet. It came around the house less and less until we saw it no more. Every once in a while there will be one in a tree with that crazy twitching tail and I'll wonder if maybe it's Harvey.
If you decide you don't want them around, they just threaten to eat your nuts.
RABIES!!!!





hehe just kidding.
Four wheel drive.
They're like babies, u want to choke them but they're just too darn cute.
Their spirit. They do not identify with fear. Squirrels rock.
It is that fuzzy tail. How can you want to stop anything with a tail like that.





plus I have a fear of nuts hitting my head.
They are not totally unstoppable... My pitch fork stops them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment