Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can I have some help with a few questions on squirrels? ?

1. What nuts do squirrels eat? What trees do these nuts come from?


2. What is the most common type of squirrel (like, the kind you'd see on the street).


3. What type of trees do squirrels live in?








It probably sounds silly for a 15 year old to ask but I need to know for biology homework.


Thanks so much!!!Can I have some help with a few questions on squirrels? ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squirrels, try this, it might help ya :)Can I have some help with a few questions on squirrels? ?
Squirrels eat pretty much whatever they can find. Here in MI they eat acorns (from oak trees) walnuts (walnut trees) chestnuts, (chestnut tree) hickory nuts (hickory trees) Plus whatever we out out for the birds. they are especially fond of sunflower seeds. I feed them unsalted peanuts just because they like the novelty and they run to take then from me when I go outside.





Here there are primarily the Eastern Grey squirrels and the black squirrels are moving in from the Western part of the state.





In my yard they live in big old, oak trees.
  • cleansing products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment