Saturday, July 31, 2010

When killing pesky squirrels who steal your tomatoes, do you like to use the T-Rex or the shotgun?

the shotgun is more effective i think :-P but the squirrels around here live in fear and wouldnt dream of taking a tomato. Personally i have stepped up from shotgun to rifle to make it more of a fun sport... HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!When killing pesky squirrels who steal your tomatoes, do you like to use the T-Rex or the shotgun?
I let them have the tomatoes, it's like payment to the mob. I don't want to end up on any squirrels hit list, at least not until the bunnies wipe them out........then we will all be bowing to them.When killing pesky squirrels who steal your tomatoes, do you like to use the T-Rex or the shotgun?
I think I'm gonna test out my son's new slingshot.
Ummmm..... why kill them..... they are there for our enjoyment, I talk to them everyday, and YES they do listen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment