Friday, November 25, 2011

Would you rather move to France or be locked in a cage with 1337 rabid flesh-eating squirrels?

i will take the squirrels.Would you rather move to France or be locked in a cage with 1337 rabid flesh-eating squirrels?
France- most definetelyWould you rather move to France or be locked in a cage with 1337 rabid flesh-eating squirrels?
Frace becaue then I could watch the French Open and the Tour De France.
France--it might be an adventure...
France because I love France.
Just curious---why 1337? Why not 1338?
definitely move to france


it'd be fun (:
i've always wanted to go to france...
Move to france! Thats why im learning french right now!!
Move to France.
FRANCE! a lot of


sexy people!
i would move to france
France. I don't want to be munched on my squirrels.
Paris, here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment