Friday, November 25, 2011

Are squirrels getting smarter ? Must be those GM Peanuts.?

What have they taken to stealing from you ? Our newspaper disappeared and a few days later when it rained, giant spitballs of newspaper started dropping out of the neighbors tree.Are squirrels getting smarter ? Must be those GM Peanuts.?
OMG!!! THAT'S HILLARIOUS. they must not like you're neighbor, lolAre squirrels getting smarter ? Must be those GM Peanuts.?
Indeed, they are becoming bolder and less fearful. Perhaps now my dream can come true! As a kid, whenever I saw a squirrel, I would grab a slice of bread from the fridge and creep outside, place the piece of bread on my shoulder and stand really still for a long time hoping one would climb on me. They were after our precious strawberries.
yea! one of those things took my dam bbq two days later i was sittin outside and it fell off my roof! it destroyed a 6 pack of beer i was gonna drink and it almsot hit me! damn rodents!
%26lt;|@:-D i don't know but i'm yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee


sorry about that i'm really happy!
They adapt to our raping their homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment