Friday, November 25, 2011

Have you ever wanted to run off to the woods and be adopted by a family of squirrels?

I love squirrels but I can't keep up with them when they start chasing each other around the tree. Maybe with some practice....yeah, sounds like a good idea to me.Have you ever wanted to run off to the woods and be adopted by a family of squirrels?
yes , yes i have..many times actually..however Angelina Jolie keeps finding me....*kicks the dirtHave you ever wanted to run off to the woods and be adopted by a family of squirrels?
only every minute of every day
I must have been talking in my sleep again. I know this because that's the only way I could have thoughts like that. In my dreams.
i'm not sure if they could take care of me........i'm a little too big for them.............plus i'm not sure if i should trust a tiger who asks questions :)
No but when I was little I wanted to live in the sewer and be raised by rats.
No, but I have always wanted to run into the woods and fall in love with Bigfoot.
Squirrels, no. Hawks, yeah.
No but I would let the bears have me.
Nah...I was always partial to wolves...
Might as well, some people think I'm already related to them.
i am nuts enough
no it was skunks!
I'd rather live with possums.
I can honestly say I've never wanted that...
No, I have not.
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment