Friday, November 25, 2011

Are pet squirrels cool and nice?

are they expensive. wiill they bite. are they cool. do they let you hold them. american dollars pleaseAre pet squirrels cool and nice?
Squirrels don't make good pets. They need an absurd amount of attention, and they can't be kept in a cage. Check out this website for more information on squirrels as pets





http://www.squirrel-rehab.org/Are pet squirrels cool and nice?
Yea! My dads friend had one. It was cute and very nice and he taught it tricks. It also just sat on his sholder and it came when he called it. So hed put it outside for the day and callled it when he got home. Haha yea i think they make awesome pets! But they have personalitys so it doesnt mean theyll be perfect.
I hate squirrels. I try to run them over with my car.
Get a raccoon





I got one





He's so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment