Friday, November 25, 2011

Do Cats eat Squirrels?

This morning,I was listening to what I thought was a ';cat fight';,in my backyard. I looked out the window,to see my neighbor's cat,wrestling with a baby squirrel. The squirrel was'nt fighting back,just trying to get away,so I went to get a glass of water,to throw it on the cat,to make him stop,but by the time I got outside,both of them were gone. Do you think the cat took the squirrel somewhere to eat it?Do Cats eat Squirrels?
Cats can eat squirrels and mice, but a domestic cat usually if it's fed everyday will not eat wild animals. It might kill them and bring them home as a gift to show their love for you, but they will not eat it.Do Cats eat Squirrels?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2鈥?/a>





Visual proof for the question

Report Abuse



Not My Cat.
If the cat is an outdoor cat then the cat my have ate it. If not the cat took it back to your neighbors lay ed it on your neighbors porch for the family to see its prize(my cat did that with chipmunks)
Cats DO eat mice, and if it considered the baby squirrel / chipmunk to be a tiny rodent treat, it's possible it ate it.
Cats can eat squirrels. They sometimes think its fun to chase and kill things. Sometimes they won't eat their kill.


And yes that cat probably ate the bay squirrel.
Yes cats eat squirrels birds mice lizards just about anything samll like that
If your cat is big enough then it will eat a baby squrill, if the squrill threatens the cat.
The cat, if it was Hungary could of ate the poor squirrel. Most likely if the cat's not Hungary it would not eat it.But it did probably kill the baby squirrel. My cat kills mice and shrew all of the time but never eats them.My dog eats them!
It's always possiable, the cat could have just dragged it to another place to play with it some more
my cat eats mice but is afraid of squrrels and birds
umm yeah, i dont think a cat would eat a squirrels. it prob. just ran
I think they just wanted to play cats are very curious

No comments:

Post a Comment